Roncegno lies among the Trentino mountains at a height of 535 metres above sea level in the lovely green valley of Valsugana.
It is sheltered from winds with a dry climate which is cool in summer and mild in spring and autumn. From the mountains sheltering Roncegno comes the scent of conifer and chestnut woods and the Alpine air is truly restorative
Sport and Leisure
- Walking, trekking, hiking and Nordic walking: Outdoor Activities
- Cycle path of Valsugana: Cycle Lane Map
- Mountain Bike: MTB Map
- Golf Club Roncegno and Tennis Club: Golf Infos
- Horse riding and Hippotherapy: Horse riding Infos
- Municipal Swimming Pool in the park: Municipal swimmingpool Info
- Roncegno Terme Church: The church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul was built in 1758 - 1773. It contains the precious altar-piece of the monumental high altar featuring Saint Peter, Saint-Paul and the Trinity, made by Francesco Guardi.
- Roncegno Swamp Protected Area: Swamp Infos